5 hacks to prevent your NYE hangover 🎆🍾
We all know that feeling. Waking up from NYEs celebration, potentially with a party hat still on or at least that pizza from last night still on the table. Well, most of us can probably relate. Especially of that feeling of starting with a hangover into the new year. BUT – it doesn’t need to be like that.
Take these easy steps for a fresh start into the new year:
- As always: Hydrate – sea moss is a good way to naturally help you with that on top of typical water – the levels of magnesium, vitamin A and K can foster hydration & recovery and improve the skin cell formation. Add a few slices of fresh cucumber for that extra hydration
- Drink a ginger lemon tea to help recover quicker from the celebrations by helping with nausea – the vitamin C will kickstart your new year like no other
- Make yourself a fresh juice or green smoothie bowl – getting the greens in with all the vitamin B’s early will help you to feel refreshed instantly.
- Have a protein-rich meal to kickstart your new year
- Take a bath and drink some hot tea to release toxins and sweat out all the alcohol, whilst detoxing your inner self